Start / Stop / Transfer Service

aerial view of an electric power station

Are you a resident moving in to an existing location? Do you need to stop service? Are you moving from one existing location to another within MPU’s service territory? These forms will help you walk through that process! Please select “Stop Service”, “Start Service”, or “Transfer Service”. Note: these are only for existing locations, not new construction. To access new construction forms, please visit: Service Maintenance / Contractor Info

Your request will need to be submitted at least 2 business days (Monday –Friday) before the requested date or the next business day will be the date that is used. Please call (920) 683-4600 if the address where you are moving to is without power or water. When transferring from one location to another, please make sure your account information and payments are up to date. You will need:

  • Customer and account number
  • Identifying information
  • Previous address

When submitted this information online, the process is secure and your information is kept confidential. If you do not want to provide your personal information online, you can call us at (920) 683-4600 or you can stop in to the office at 1303 S. 8th Street Monday–Friday from 8:00AM–4:30PM. Please bring a valid WI ID or WI driver’s license. Applying for service online does not guarantee that we can start service and we may need to contact you for additional information.

For Commercial or Industrial account information or establishment, please call (920) 683-4600 Monday–Friday from 8:00AM–4:30PM.

Stop Service  Start Service  Transfer Service


Skip to content