Electric Forms

Two workers in a crane repairing a power pole

To connect a new electric service or modify existing equipment, please fill out one of the forms below. For assistance, please call 920-683-4600.

A home under construction
New Construction

All new construction services require an application and an Electric Service Request form to be completed. Site plan drawings, or a sketch of the property to be served, need to be included as well. If the service requested is larger than 200 amps, MPU will need a load profile submitted. The forms below can be

Learn More from New Construction

Engineer checking electrical box
Modify Existing Service Entrance Equipment

All service entrance equipment modifications require an Electric Service Request (ESR) form to be completed in advance of work being performed. ESRs for emergency service entrance work on a night or weekend shall be submitted prior to 7:00AM the next business day. Work needs to be completed by a licensed electrician and inspected by the

Learn More from Modify Existing Service Entrance Equipment

Concrete drainage pipe in the ground.
Constructions Bids

Access our construction bids >

Learn More from Constructions Bids

Streetlight and hedge lined path at dusk
Street/Security Lighting

Security Lighting MPU offers a variety of options to provide security lighting to your property. Please complete the form below. The form below can be completed online or a PDF can be downloaded, printed, and submitted. Application for Security Lighting Service Report a Street Light If you see a street light that does not turn

Learn More from Street/Security Lighting

Men installing solar panels on a roof
Customer-Owned Generation

Customer-owned electrical generators may only be interconnected (parallel generation) with the MPU electric system with the prior approval of MPU. Wisconsin Administrative Code, Chapter PSC 119 codifies requirements for parallel generation. Application forms are available by contacting the MPU Distribution Operations Manager, Steve Bacalzo, at (920) 686-4310 or by selecting the appropriate link below: For

Learn More from Customer-Owned Generation

diagram of typical overhead service for a residence
Electric and Water Diagram Drawings

Residential electrical diagram drawings are available for reference below. Typical Overhead Service Overhead Electrical Service–Low Building Underground Electrical Service A standard residential water meter diagram drawing is available for reference below. Standard Residential Water Meter Drawing

Learn More from Electric and Water Diagram Drawings


Skip to content