New Construction

All new construction services require an application and an Electric Service Request form to be completed. Site plan drawings, or a sketch of the property to be served, need to be included as well. If the service requested is larger than 200 amps, MPU will need a load profile submitted. The forms below can be completed online or a PDF can be downloaded, printed, and submitted.

General Information
Electric Service Request Form
Application for New Residential Service (New Construction)
Application for New Commercial Service (New Construction)
Load Profile Form (Service Greater Than 200 Amps)


Skip to content