MPU issued a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) in July to aid MPU customers in locating reputable contractors to repair their equipment. Typical issues with customer owned equipment include:
- loose or deteriorated meter socket jaws,
- inoperable meter bypass mechanisms,
- deteriorated service entrance cables,
- missing mounting hardware on service masts,
- loose or missing meter socket mounting screws;
- meter socket damage or distortion due to frost heaving;
- installations with improper meter height.
If you have received notification of an issue with your electrical service equipment, you will need to contact a licensed electrical contractor to commence repairs. The list of licensed electrical contractors below will be updated as responses come in.
|Backus Electric & Automation, LLC||Nichols Electric, Inc.|
|3225 Menasha Avenue||1344 S 26th St.|
|Manitowoc, WI 54220||Manitowoc, WI 54220|